The Butora Advance is an all-purpose, all around climbing shoe, for both long gym sessions and long multiple pitch afternoons at the crag. This “intro” shoe has so many bells and whistles that even the pros will have a pair for their long training sessions. In many cases a shoe at this price point sacrifices quality, the Advance doesn't follow suit; it is a comfortable performer at a great price. Some of the features found on the Advance include:
- Full length ABS mid-sole to maintain structural integrity, and add to performance on small edges.
- Knit upper, for breathability, comfort on the skin, a light feel, and outstanding durability.
- Micro fiber lining for comfort, treated with an anti-microbial spray to reduce odor for up to six months.
- Asymmetrical shape to compliment the true shape of the human foot for comfort and performance.
- Polyurethane strip extended over the toe box to maintain the shape of the shoe over time.
When you click a link below and then checkout online, no matter what you buy (climbing gear or not), we get a small commission that helps us keep this site up-to-date. Thanks!
US sizes 4-15
|Best Use (Highest Performance)
|not provided by the brand
| Shape: Arched (technical)
Construction: not provided by the brand
not provided by the brand
|not provided by the brand Knit
|not provided by the brand Full length ABS
| 4.0 mm
Rand: not provided by the brand